A nod from the Umbrella Network!

Dudes and Dudettes! You are never going to believe this! Someone just mailed me an umbrella!!


Why is this so exciting?? Well if you've been tuning in for a while, you'll understand immediately! For our new comers, here's some background info - during the rainy season here in the city, I began seeing some unassuming network of umbrella sharers. That's people who leave, lose, or forget their umbrellas all over the city only to have them inevitably picked up, found or remembered by seemingly unconnected strangers who are in that very moment much in need of an umbrella.

Its the secret Umbrella Network! And I think they're on to me! Perhaps this is my welcome package!



Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I'm too excited to fuss with my camera!


I'm going to unearth the truth behind these amazingly charitable people and report back. This is my best lead yet. :)

Thank you Weather 2000! I'll be sure to carry the torch high and proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent