Florals

There is this wonderful movement rolling in that calls for bridesmaids dresses to stop being so same-sie same-sie and I fully support it! Check out these hot-damn-I-need-these dresses I just found on etsy:

Available on Etsy

You have to love the fun and cohesive appeal these florals add to the scene and still such a great sense of individuality. And its oh so pretty. When I close my eyes, this is what 'vintage' feels like to me and I'm desperate to have more of it in my life. Its romantic and fun, earthy and yet still elaborate and fancy. I'm going to have to add some ladies to my wedding party so I can pull this look off. Now a question, can my complexion pull off being surrounded by all these yellows? My instinct is no though I that really isn't stopping me from falling in love with the color.

Hell, if someone gives me the even the simplest nod that I can pull these dresses off myself, I could have them happily nestled away in my closet by the end of the month. Ok - ambitious.Maybe I'll start looking for a second job just in case.

Can't say that my guys will be wearing khakis though. I'm not on board with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent