Pop Quiz!

Pop Quiz!

1. Where can Jillian be found every Sunday morning /slash/ afternoon?


          Answer - Boozing it up at Brunch!


This is one of my all time favorite activities because it is an incredible reason to spend time with some truly special people! You remember Erin, right?! I mean, how can you forget that smile?!


Enter Don Juan... I mean, Anthony. 


And Jay! Who is a whole lot cleaner here than last time we saw him.



The STK girls -Kat, Cara and Lauren- take good care of each other...


... while Jake shows me up with his Blue Steel impression


... and Alexis threatens to maybe Karate Chop someone?


 Good times and good people! I miss you, STK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent