Day-Day-Day hits up Boston.

I am so behind on posts that all the folders of photos on my desktop are starting to take the shape of a world map. Perhaps I should throw a dart at it to decide which activity to talk about first. My computer kind of sucks (don't tell Matt), I doubt it would even notice.

So, my weekend included a trip to my spiritual motherland, New York City, and it seems that this simple visit with my lovely friends (and a gift from Matt of super strong and delicious pumpkin coffee!) is all I need this morning to kick start my motivation! With all the fun I barely took any photos of the trip (sorry about that!), but this Sunday afternoon did revealed the love and loyalty Miss Daisy Mae shows this blog every morning. She may just be my most loyal reader and I love her for it!  
  
This post is for you, girl!



Its also for the rest of you. :) Daisy visited Boston a little while back and in true Jillian/Daisy fashion, we hit the streets and Kalee and Marlow joined in. Strolling down Newbury Street is a lovely way to spend an afternoon!

It took maybe 17 seconds for Marlow to change the course of these giraffe's lives forever.

I love this picture in black & white! Its as though we pulled it straight out of a yellowing photo album from the 70's.


Someone loves duckies!

Snack time!
Marlow's first gourmet chocolate.
Now that's a good looking city!
And as a bonus... some fun in the sun :)
 A love note to Daisy: There are just so many things I need for you to know! Your friendship truly is the best thing that could have ever come out of our life in New York City. You are such a rare and beautiful gem. You give your all and yet you never appear spent. You bring such life and joy and possibility that having you around becomes an addiction. If there were a ceremony to celebrate a commitment between friends I would stand up and marry you. I'm here for you, girl, and my future is a brighter one because I know that you are here for me too. I have such a big cherry red heart for you! Good morning - I hope this makes you smile today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent