Having mundays on Tuesdays.

Ummmm... good morning!

I probably should have ended that Julia Roberts movie marathon allot earlier than I did, huh? How red in the face am I today?


Even this photo is a little hung over today.
Well good news is that I'm feeling more myself this morning, so perhaps I needed that emotional purge last night. Its drizzling out again today and the sky is grey, but somehow I feel a little lighter on my feet. I woke up to three very clean puppy noses in my face and got the cuddle of a lifetime before sliding off the bed to my first of two coffees. Kalee texted/called as she said she would and its all systems go for hanging out with her and Marlow this afternoon. We're going to check out Kidz Wurld in North Attleboro and if Marlow likes it there, I'm certain that her first giggle will push this day officially in the right direction. 

As always, I'm hopeful that the day ahead of me is going to be a great one! Singing the blues last night was more a fluke than a set back. I mean, who gets a case of the mundays on a Tuesday anyway?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent