May 25th. Two Week Plan.

AAAAAHHHHH - My two weeks are up by the close of the day and I, in typical fashion, have not gotten nearly as much accomplished as I vowed I would!

 * Cliche alert *

Did I bite off more than I could chew?


Two week goal.
Deadline: May 26th

Let's high five me first. 

I did... take that Writing Class. And bought into another because it was just that awesome. 

I did... TRY and take that cooking class and to see a show, but registration/ticketing was a no-go. So I found my wedding dress instead! Sweet compromise, if you ask me.
 
I did... attempt a cleanse and made it through 3 painful days. The upshot: Mentally, I am in it to win it! Physically, I came down with a solid case of mean face, which did not go down well at work, as sweet customer service is supposed to be my thing. There were actually several times when I could not for the life of me convince the people I was talking to that I was not mad at them, and in fact was happy to help! Ugh. Those were trying days. Got a sucky headache too. The cleanse was a great kick start to a two week Clean Living campaign. With no booze... no junk food... no dairy... no gluten... I feel great! Now, to find a way to keep this up with Matt around.

Now, whoa is me. 

I did not... even touch my video project. That cup of coffee I spilled on my computer? Yeah, that is posing a real problem and it looks like I'm going to have to have this sucker looked at. Ugh. What really blows is that I put such a stink up when Matt tried to buy a new computer for my birthday. Remember? He's going to just love hearing about my computer catastrophe - the mouse either doesn't work at all -or- works way too well and starts just selecting things at random. If I punch it, it buys me 5-10 minutes of good behavior. To him I shall say... At least I didn't pour coffee on a NEW computer! Just you think on that!'

This two week challenge felt a little bit like a failure, but you know what? Seeing it all written out like this makes me see this horse in a different color. What I managed to do, I did well. I'll get the rest of it done soon enough. In fact, a new two weeks could be starting any day now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent