Fleet Week is Sweet.

Rooftop view from our old East Village apartment.


Another Fleet Week here in New York City has come and gone, leaving I hope a wave of patriotism in its wake. No matter what your feelings about war or our foreign policy, I hope that you take a moment to acknowledge the efforts of these young men and women and I hope that moment is uplifting for you. Their cause -to make the world a better place- is noble whether you agree with their methods or not. I've said it before and I'll say it again... 

Stole this photo from a buddy. Thanks Ken!


The most important thing in this world is
Effort.

Love me a good uniform.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent